Monday 7 May 2012

Personally, I would have called it "crack"

When a person has genuine sobriety, he never forgets how much time has passed, including the date he last used. That information is crucial to someone who has real sobriety. Again, a recovered addict never forgets his sobriety date. It has been 27 months, 14 hours, fifty five minutes and 18 seconds since my last hit. Sadly, I am in treatment (or rather, a state of abstinence) today, but I don`t want to be here. If an unfathomable body of water didn`t separate me from what I can now only dream of and lust for... I would tell my sobriety to seriously "bite me." Sobriety is exhausting.


If there is one piece of advice that I could offer to my future travel companion at this point, it would be this: "Eunice, be prepared to be knocked down if you should even think of getting in my way of what will bring me one step closer to once again experiencing a state of the most drastic kind of euphoria!"

(Insert my face here!... under fro of course:p)
(And there she lies... isn`t she a beauty??? Ps. That wasn`t really intended to be a question).

Any guesses where we might be going? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment