Thursday 31 May 2012

12 Reasons Why "I" Should have been cast as Elizabeth Gilbert

1. I like to hang out with local pesky birds in alleyways... and I`m willing to do it sans disguise!


2. I like to rock out in the countryside (beachside?) on a rickety bicycle.


3. I`m all about getting my zen on in foreign countries.


4. I heart big cushions.


5. I think baskets on bicycles are pretty kickass. (Hence my cheesy smile:)


6. I tend to take long pauses while licking my spoon.


7. I take the time to enjoy the view.


8. I cozy up to the locals for photo opts.


9. I`m all about the local customs and traditions.


10. I have romantic moments...


11. I get lost in my own thoughts alot.


12. I take time to savour the wine (though much more gracefully! haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment